Instrument Control Company is always interested in viewing a potential candidate with the credentials listed below. If you meet these requirements, either fax a resume to (801) 972-5047 or email it to Glenn DeFisher at Estimates@iccslc.com.
We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
- Panel Technicians
- Electrical Technicians
- Instrumentation Technicians
- Field Service Technicians
These roles perform activities which involve fabrication, preventive and corrective maintenance, installation, modification, and dis-assembly/re-assembly of electrical equipment in the control system environment.
Work can include testing of equipment to ensure proper working order, isolating equipment start-up malfunctions and taking corrective action.
Selected candidate will possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities for effective utilization of apparatus and related equipment, utilizing proven troubleshooting processes and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma, associates degree, or equivalent in electronic or related field and a minimum of 2 years related experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and e-mail. Must be computer literate.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, Clearance:
- Must have knowledge of operations and ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Able to prepare daily logs and reports on work performed; work on assignments that are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Interact on a daily basis with supervisors, peer groups, and/or customers.
- Must have knowledge of hand tools and electric hand tools. A strong mechanical, electro-mechanical and electronic aptitude is necessary.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on deadlines.
- May be required to study blueprints, schematics, manuals, wiring diagrams and other specifications to identify, research, and resolve technical problems as required.
- Performs routine tasks which include fabrication, wiring of equipment, mechanical measurement and assembly skills.
- Must be comfortable recommending methods and solutions for higher quality and efficiency.
- Must provide red lines for various schematics and wiring diagrams, and maintain their quality.
- Maintain and performs inventory of spare parts, tools.
- Provide support, as required, to other technicians.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Team player
- May require 6-8 hours of standing daily.
- Can follow written procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.